Case studies in good governance
- Getting from good to great: Transforming a good-enough program into a great program by shifting focus and reallocating resources.
- Growing up and moving on: Reshaping a program to fit current clients despite the bond between the old program and a current board member.
- The Phoenix rises: A dying program becomes the heart of a community by becoming part of the community.
- Mixing it up: How to effectively mix former clients of an agency with "regular" board members to improve program.
- Finding Common Ground: An umbrella organization gives voice to all, despite the diversity of background and culture.
More information on each of these topics can be found in the Good Governance Guide.
Terms Of Service |
VCG Governance Matters®, 55 West 39th Street,12th Floor, New York, NY 10018
t 212-447-1236 f 212-447-0925
Copyright© 2006-2011 VCG Governance Matters. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by the Action Potential Non-Profit Web Toolkit.
Source code and editors Copyright © 2001-2013 by Action Potential Networks Inc.. All rights reserved.